Friday, June 20, 2008

Alex's Top 5

As we've mentioned before, Alex is quite the music aficionado. To give you a glimpse into the mind of an eleven-month-old musical genius, here are Alex's top five songs of all time:

5. No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
3. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
2. Brick House by the Commodores
1. Los Pollitos Dicen (The Baby Chicks Sing) - Spanish Children's Folk Song

Only one of Alex's selections is in the top 500 songs of all time, according to Rolling Stone (No Woman, No Cry at #37). They clearly need more musical training.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for the tips Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did see my brother on the news. He best friend was killed in a motorcycle accident. Very sad.

    Your little boy is WAY cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex looks DANG cute in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Alex's dad a musical genius? It seems like I've seen you on a piano...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kid! How do you get these wonderful shots? Andrew also has teenager musical tastes and has since babyhood. His favorite is Neil Young. I am a little tiny bit worried about future pot problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture! He looks so big (I mean... older :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Look at that size of that boys head. I'm not kidding. It's like an orange on a toothpick. I'm not kidding. That's a huge noggin'. It has it's own weather system. It's a virtual planetoid." A little of "So I Married an Axe Murderer" for you... I don't know what made me think of that. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so self-centered! I wish you wouldn't think so negative of yourself though. I don't think of you as an ape. I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:18 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete