Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm a dad!!



Carolina and I are the proud parents of a 8lb. 7oz., 19-inch-long baby boy. We're still debating on his full name, but we know we're going to call him Alex (short for Alexander). He was born at 8:38AM on Friday. Carolina did a wonderful job.

This morning I woke up a little worried about Carolina, and then it dawned on me that there were three of us now... I had a new person to start worrying about. Being a dad is going to be an amazing experience.

He's perfect... As I hold him, the John Lennon song "Beautiful Boy" pops in my head.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! He is absolutely beautiful. Look at all that hair! I see a little of both of him in you. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Alex.

    Chad and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations kendall! he really does have a ton of hair. hopefully susan and i will be able to see the three of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carolina and Kendall!!! So glad he's here.

    Marcy & Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you!!! I am so happy all turned out well. Carolina looks beautiful...motherhood fits her well. What a cute little boy. Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Guys.
    We couldn't be more happy for you. Sorry this is coming so late but we were in the middle of moving back down to Houston and I haven't been doing much besides looking for a job.
    He's a good looking kid. And how about that hair. Our girl (Clementine) had a good amount, but I've never seen a newborn with so much hair! Very Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spenser Call9:08 AM

    Congratulations!!! He's very cute. I think He even beats out our Daughter Ellee for lots of hair. I can definitely see lots of Kendall in his face.

    ReplyDelete