Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Favorite Movies

It's no secret that Carolina and I love movies. While Carolina is more into foreign films, I like a mix of foreign films and hollywood entrees. Here are a few of my favorites:

  1. The Shawshank Redemption
  2. Groundhog Day
  3. Lost in Translation
  4. As Good As It Gets
  5. Dances With Wolves
  6. To Live
  7. Schindler's List
  8. The English Patient
  9. High Noon
  10. Hero
  11. Forrest Gump
  12. Braveheart
  13. The Fugitive
  14. Notting Hill
  15. The Bridge on the River Kwai
  16. Return of the Jedi
  17. The Cider House Rules

I really dig Zhang Yi-Mou (an amazing director), Bill Murray (absolutely hilarious), Hugh Grant (wry with an accent), Johnny Depp (gifted actor), and Nicole Kidman (angelic beauty).

No comments:

Post a Comment